Home Made Biscotti









So I love biscotti and always figured it would be hard to make not so I looked up a few on line recipes then adapted this one,

Ingredients: 1/2 cup canola oil (as monounsaturated), 1 cup sugar, 3 cups all purpose flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, any kind of dried fruits and nuts, little Cinnamon, and 2 tablespoon of cocoa

1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease cookie sheet, I used baking paper in fact I wrapped this around the mixture to keep in in shape!
2. beat eggs, oil and sugar together it really works you don't need butter
3. slowly add in flour and baking powder , nuts and cocoa and stir. it makes a thick and sticky mixture by the the way.
4. put on cookie sheet and press down to 1/2 inch thickness.
5. Bake for 25-30 min until golden brown, then remove and let it cool


6. slice then bake slices about 5 min on each side
7. let cool then drizzle with melted chocolate, dip in nuts and have fun!



It tasted amazing I was proud of little me

Enjoy........

Rebecca

Comments