Goodies From Scotland!



So my parents arrived today from Scotland loaded with British goodies, love it, Scotts Porridge Oats, Tea, whiskey, shortbread, chocolate, would anyone like some?... but I don't think they will last long!
I asked them to bring walnut whip, its a little cone of chocolate with vanilla fondant cream inside topped with a walnut!
The slogan is lose yourself in a walnut whip, and I can see why I just did he he, yummy

Oh and I am going to send this post Spinach South Indian style to Girlichef for this weeks BSI, I noticed that cookbook cuisine used spinach and a previous post so I thought why not!

This is really the only way I cook spinach its tasty, healthy and quick but I will learn more ways from my fellow bloggers!



Gift from her Grandparents, how sweet they are here for the next 3 weeks, so will be sharing fun, food and family with you all


Love Rebecca



Comments