Oikos Greek Yogurt: A Dietitians Perspective..




So Stonyfield farm send me coupons for Greek Yogurt I have seen lots of other bloggers have gotten them also!!, very clever marketing campaign, impressive. They emailed me and noticed my blog sent the coupons and a personal note, nice touch. So many of you awesome food bloggers have made great recipes with it, so I thought I would just comment.

It tastes great and Jasmine loves it, I noticed the label states no fat, wow amazing apparantly due to the filtering process. Its all natural, probiotic and very high in protein a whopping 13g. A regular yogurt is about 7g/carton.

Its great for babies, as no sweetners, and good source of protein as a company Stonyfield farm has great products for babies like yo baby yogurts and they even have drinkable ones, great when your out and about! The baby yogurts are again all natural and made from whole milk a good source of protein and vitamin D and Calcium. Babies have high protein and calorie requirements so these are a great choice, I introduced them at about 6 months.

One of the best things about being a mum is at the end of the day often after nursing they fall asleep in your arms, heres a picture for all the mums or future mums to bring a smile to your face.

Love Rebecca




Comments