Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

Goodies Fresh From the Farm

Blogger Nayeem



So after reading about CSA (community supported agriculture) or A food guild on other food blogs I decided I should sign up. There's a little icon on the left hand side of the blog, to locate yours.
I joined a share for the rest of the summer at a local farm called Sanders Ridge organic farm, it also has a winery http://www.sandersridge.com/farm/farm.htm
in Booneville NC, and I can pick up the veggies on thursday at my local whole foods, how cool is that!
So today I got tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, green beans and squash. My Mum and Dad in Law are coming from India tomorrow, I know she will love it, so we will look forward to what we can make together.

It works out to be $28 a week so not bad.

Is anyone else going this tell us about your experience....

Oh and fellow friends and food bloggers there's a new site http://www.halfhourmeals.com/
where you can list your blogs and find great recipes, looks like a great site done by one of the founders of blog catalog.

Love

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.
NextGen Digital Welcome to WhatsApp chat
Howdy! How can we help you today?
Type here...