Banana and Chocolate Brownie Cake

So I was in the mood for a cake/brownies today he he well, ever since coming back from France and my Grandma's house in England I was determined to be a better baker. I found a recipe for brownies, tweaked it a little and added ripe banana and voila this baby was born. It was so good hubby had two slices straight after each other and he's a health nut, so he liked it!

I am in the Food Bloggers group started by the lovely Amanda of Amanda's Cookin and recently they were talking about using props so I found this tea towel and couldn't resist!


Banana and Chocolate Brownie cake

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • one cup of sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • one teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1/3 cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 very ripe banana's mashed
  • one teaspoon baking powder
Method:

  1. let butter melt a little
  2. cream butter and sugar for a few minutes
  3. then add in the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa and banana
  4. add to a cake tin and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes


Enjoy....

Comments