My First Loaf of Bread!!

So I joined my first cooking group HBinFive lead by Michelle of Big Black Dogs, we have to cook one of the recipes from The Heathy Bread in Five Minutes a Day its a great book written by a Dr. and a pastry chef, and so far so good, I made the master recipe and it worked!
Because its a copyrighted book I am unable to share the recipe sorry....

Since I started blogging I have had so many kitchen firsts, its been so much fun, what are your firsts?

Mixing the dry ingredients, yeast, wholewheat flour, all purpose flour, salt, wheat gluten, and lukewarm water with a bread whisk, now this thing is cool, got it from King Arthur website. Jasmine wouldn't give it back to me today!
After leaving the dough for a few hours look how it rises!, you then put in fridge, and take a little bit for every loaf of bread
let it rest for 90 minutes
and bake baby!

oh this was a proud moment, it was delicious and healthy and RD approved!, but we finished the little loaf in one evening, I am now on number 3! so we need to learn portion control!

I think we were supposed to make 2 breads and crackers, but for me this is a good start. Follow the link to Big Black Dogs to see what everyone else made........

GO ON TRY IT IF I CAN MAKE IT SO CAN YOU!

Love


Bookmark and Share

Comments