Rebecca's Fisherman's Pie


This recipe was my invention and I must say pretty good!, I love fish, spinach, mushrooms and mashed potatoes so why not combine them all.

Rebecca's Fisherman's pie

Ingredients:
  • 4 fillets of sole
  • 1/2 can of mushroom soup
  • one bunch of spinach
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1/2 sliced red onion
  • 1/2 pack of mushrooms
  • 5 large potatoes
  • salt to taste
  • one tablespoon of parsley
  • 2 small chopped zucchini
  • a few slices of cheddar cheese
Method:

  1. saute the onion, zucchini and mushrooms in olive oil for 5 minutes, add the spinach and saute for a few more minutes
  2. meanwhile boil and mash some potatoes
  3. then heat a little butter in the bottom of the Le Creuset with a touch of milk
  4. layer the veggies on top with a little mushroom soup, finally put the mashed potato on top with a little cheese
  5. bake at 350 for 10 minutes without the lid
It was so good and made great leftovers the next day.

I have started writing for Black Star Gourmet and getting other talented bloggers to help me, I did a fun post yesterday on Nifty Kitchen Gadgets that I thought I would share, feel free to leave comments about your favorites I would love to find out more!





Bookmark and Share

Comments