Charleston SC Eats


My hubby had a fun days off so we decided to head down to Charleston SC for a couple of nights with my friend and her 11 month old. We got a great deal on a lovely cottage on Folly Beach it was beautiful and it was my friends baby first time to the beach. Jasmine had so much fun with the "Baby!"
Today we ate at SNOB or Slightly North of Broad in Downtown Charleston-192 East Bay St.
Charleston, SC 29401 the wait was really long, it was recommended to me by @EatItAtlanta on twitter! it was a great restaurant with typical low country food I would give it 7/10.


The Interior


Align Center

One thing I thought was great they brought little bowls of fruit for the girls before they took the order.


I got a beef shank in a olive and tomato sauce with mashed potato and okra overall very nice. The beef was from a local Organic butcher


Hubby got fried chicken livers and grits very Southern!Align Center


My friend got shrimp and grits with homemade sausage this was really good.


The coolest thing for me was the discovery that there is a tea plantation South of Charleston the only one in America and the tea was really good!, we enjoyed this with a slice of carrot cake no picture it was gobbled up fast!


Then this evening we went to a Local seafood place near folly beach look at the Sunset!

Sauteed shrimp this was yummy but unfortunately the only thing on the menu not fried!



Deviled Crab


We had a lovely couple of days in Charleston, if you haven't been its a must. One of my favorite cities in the US beautiful buildings good food and Southern Charm and they grow tea!!!

I will announce the giveaway winners tomorrow, stay tuned

Love from South Carolina

Comments