Italian Seasoned Roast Chicken and Salad


A while ago I saw a lovely roast chicken on Ruth's blog I love Flavor Me, I adore her blog she is also a sweet person living in Italy the same company Ariosto from Italy contacted me about trying their seasonings. I thought sure why not there was a novelty about getting seasonings from Italy!

They came in a cute box, that looked like a book. So I roasted chicken legs as suggested in the chicken mix and potatoes in the potato seasoning and had a tasty salad with it.

The salad was a mixture of raspberries, cucumber, lettuce and cherry tomato with olive oil and balsamic vinegar topped with the yummy chaumes cheese.

I would say the chicken was tasty but don't use too much its quite salty in my dietitian opinion. But I had fun making it and will use them again but maybe not so liberally!


Have a great weekend all and don't forget to comment on my last post Chaumes and Sumac Spiced Salad to win some Turkish spices from Istanbul's Ancient Spice Bazaar.


Love


Bookmark and Share

Comments