Bolognese over Creste di Gallo





I got this wonderful pasta in Earth Fare, its the coolest shape, literally translated its called cockscomb like the red fleshy crest on Chickens heads.

I made this for my friend and her little girl, she kindly comes over most Wednesdays to watch Jasmine as I do the blog talk radio show I cook for us all and then we all enjoy a meal together. Its fun and I adore watching her little girl enjoy Auntie Rebecca's cooking.





Ingredients:

  • one pack of lean beef
  • 3 small chopped carrots
  • 5 chopped tomatoes
  • one small red onion chopped
  • 4 cloves of chopped garlic
  • 2 tablespoon of Italian herbs 
  • 8 chopped mushrooms
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
  • salt to taste
Method:

  1. heat some olive oil and saute the onions, garlic and beef for 10 minutes to brown. 
  2. then add the mushrooms, carrots herbs and tomatoes
  3. cover and simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes
  4. cook the pasta till al dente and serve with a salad.
Have a lovely weekend Everyone

Love 


Bookmark and Share

Comments