Ginger Pork with a Scottish Twist!


I made ginger pork a couple of days ago and I found out I didn't have any sake so I used a Single Malt! since some folks think I add Scotch to pancakes why not add to pork! 
The funny thing is I added one of hubby's most expensive ones and boy did it taste good!


Ginger Pork

Ingredients:
  • 2 lb of Pork, its best to be partly frozen as it needs to be cut paper thin
  • one large onion
  • 2 tablespoon sake
  • 2 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoon of mirin
  • a little all purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup fresh grated ginger
Method:
  1. blend the sauce together with ginger
  2. heat wok, no oil was needed!
  3. slowly add the pork dipped in flour, turning all the time
  4. add the sauce and stir fry for 10 minutes until cooked





What is your favorite alcohol to use in cooking?


Love


Bookmark and Share

Comments