Hi From Chennai India!

 
beautiful flower decoration outside a neighbors appartment
 


Hi all just wanted to say hi from India and share a few pictures, have had a few decent meals, but I ended up with severe food poisoning yesterday couldn't even keep water down, so not super motivated by food, just soups and bread for now LOL
But I am on the mend and its good to see family, I made a little clip below to say hi from the appartment for fun. Hopefully I will get some good food snaps as I feel better, but just wanted to say hi to you all - Rebecca

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9154909








view of Chennai from roof top











Jasmine holding Jasmine!





busy evening street





evening fruit stand



 buying Jasmine flowers from a gentleman on a bike if you look closely you will see an Auto (local taxi in the distance)

Comments