Parmesan and Parsley Crusted Grilled Chicken Salad


This super easy recipe was inspired by Raina of Garden of Yum she has a delightful blog filled with delicious family recipes and love. I adapted it a little but I bet hers was better!
The day I grilled this on my electric grill I was trying to iron at the same time as little Jasmine was napping Mums you will all understand and I fused the kitchen wall. My neighbor tried to help by replacing  the fuse but it didn't work (well he wired it wrong but mums the word) and we had an electricians bill! 



Ingredients:

  • any desired amount of chicken tenders (all natural)
  • 1/2 a cup of parmesan cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup of fresh chopped Italian Parsley
  • one cup of bread crumbs
  • salt and pepper
  • mixed greens and tomatoes
Method:

  1. mix bread crumbs, parmesan and parsley 
  2. dip chicken in egg and cover in mix
  3. grill on high for about 10 minutes till cooked
  4. top a simple salad (dressing with olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
  5. enjoy as a nice light super
What recipe have you learn from another blogger recently?



Bookmark and Share

Comments