Chow and Chatters New Look!



Hi all how do you like Chow and Chatter's new look, I wanted a little re design and didn't want to break the bank and by good luck I found Kristen on ETSY she did an amazing job, was fun to work with and was very reasonably priced.

The top one is for my iPhone recipe app!! - COMING SOON ;-)

 Heres a little about her and links to her sites for more information:




My name is Kristen and I am a full-time freelance graphic/web designer. I graduated from the Art Institute Online earlier this year with a Bachelors in Interactive Media Design. I absolutely love what I do and it's even better because I can do it in my PJs! I have a passion for colors and typography. Currently, I am focusing on working with independent crafters and small business owners to brand their businesses. So I do it all, from website banners to full logo designs. My portfolio can be found at http://thegirlmakesbanners.etsy.com and http://kss538.aisites.com/site

My boyfriend and I live in Raleigh, NC with our Australian Shepherd, Dillon, a cat named Miss Kitten and two Shar Pei, Freyja and Reuben. In our spare time, my boyfriend and I train and show dogs in AKC events. That's how we met. I have one tattoo on my back that is a pink fairy holding two puppies. It is in memory of my Australian Shepherd, Jambo, and Sandy, my Longcoat Chihuahua. It is based on Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's artwork titled "A Beautiful Rat." I love: pink hair, tattoos, reading horror books, watching Bravo reality shows.




Bookmark and Share

Comments