Nutella Crunchie Brownies



I was lucky enough to receive a neat baking book called Desserts 4 Today by Abigail Johnson Dodge after being in a twitter chat with @finecooking. Its a fun book and all the desserts only have 4 ingredients and for me this is quite appealing. The day I got it I made the nutella fudge brownies and changed it up slightly to add Crunchie a British honeycomb candy bar my parents had brought with them.

 I must confess I wasn't going to mention the book, but after developing the chow and chatter recipe app I understand how hard it is to do these things and now more than ever will gladly help others promote their work.



Ingredients:

  • 1/2 a cup of nutella
  • 1 egg
  • 5 tablespoons of all purpose flour
  • about 3 small crushed crunchies
  • the book added chopped nuts to the top
Method:
  1. whisk the nutella and egg together then fold in flour 
  2. add to muffin tins with crunchie sprinkled on the top and bake at 350 for 12 minutes, the mixture will be wet and gooey per the book, very important to know this as not to over cook them.
All in all these were yummy little treats I mean we all love nutella, but a little rich for us, I prefer a simple cake :-)

What's your favorite baking book?

Have a great weekend everyone 
Love 







Bookmark and Share

Comments