Salmon over Spaghetti al Limone



I made this Spaghetti al limone recently from The Slow Roasted Italian, I didn't tweak the recipe as she is the pro so followed step by step, super easy and packed with lemony goodness. 
I decided to add salmon, lightly poached with sauteed spinach thats the dietitian in me making a balanced meal :-) 

The link to the spaghetti is above , and I must say love her blog, as you all know loving Italian recipes the last few months :-)

Salmon:

Ingredients:

  • 2 filets of Alaskan salmon marinated in olive oil, Italian herbs, salt and pepper

  • 1/2 a pack of spinach or a small bunch 

  • 2 cloves of chopped garlic 

Method:
  1. cook the spaghetti per The Slow Roasted Italians instructions

  2. poach the salmon (with a lid for 5 minutes each side) in the same pan sautee the spinach 

  3. serve over the spaghetti al limone and enjoy :-)



Has anyone made this before or added lemon juice to pasta?, its so good:-)




Bookmark and Share

Comments