Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes



I made these simple cakes recently mainly because I had seen them on blogs and wanted to see if it worked. As you can see I overfilled them and got a nice melted ice cream look :-) I didn't frost them as already very sweet but would look cool, these are perfect for a kids birthday party.






Ingredients:

  • 4 oz self raising flour
  • 4 oz butter 
  • 4 oz sugar 
  • 2 eggs
  • a dash of vanilla essence

Method:

  1. cream the butter and sugar
  2. add eggs and flour and vanilla
  3. add to ice cream cones and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes 
We are going to Charleston SC for the weekend this week, really excited its been months since we have been away and love the beach and Charleston, fun history and amazing food already have reservations for Husk :-) 
Please pray little Jasmine stops being so jealous of her baby brother. This evening she threw a yogurt carton at his eye and it bleed I was so upset and hubby came home from work. His friend also a doctor came over to check on him and my neighbor came to calm me down. Praise God he is OK just a little red in corner of his eye. Not sure how to handle Jasmine but it should get better in the meantime Roshan will have to be next to me at all times. 






Bookmark and Share

Comments