Chicken Cacciatore with Wild Rice



This is one of my favorite winter stews, caccatorie, its been on my blog before and all I did this time was to add zucchini and sweet potatoes. I think over time dishes can be perfected and improved upon like this one. 


We are the same way aren't we over the years we mature, adapt to new things and in many ways improve ourselves. I always remember my Mum telling me I was nicer after kids, in a way that hurt a little but I am sure it was a compliment not given perfectly:-) I have become more patient and have a greater respect for other parents and how hard parenting is :-) 




out for a walk :-) 


My sweet boy is rolling now 6 months next month!!



playing :-), got to love that :-)

What dish have you perfected over the years?


Bookmark and Share

Comments