Cous Cous and Black Bean Patties



These cous cous patties were inspired by this post, I remember seeing this and thinking genius as I often have leftover cous cous in my fridge. I loved that she added cheese, I tried a little but must confess struggled to keep mine stuck together. I served with home grown green salad.


Ingredients:

  • one cup of leftover cous cous
  • 1/4 cup black beans 
  • one egg 
  • olive oil for pan frying 
Method:

  1. mix cous cous with the egg and black beans and form into a pattie lightly pan fry in olive oil, mine were a tad crumbly hope you have better luck. 
  2. but they tasted good and with the black beans would make a fun veggie burger. 

Hope your all having a lovely week, just a couple more day's with my parents they leave Thursday will be sad to see them go :-( but looking forward to getting back into a groove and routine. 







Bookmark and Share
Pin It

Comments