Mango Lassi




This is a deliciously simple drink and oh so good. We all love this especially our little guy. Mangoes are wonderfully sweet and pair perfectly with natural yogurt, no extra sugar is needed and it makes a wonderful treat for warm days. 




Ingredients:

  • one mango sliced 
  • 1/2 cup of natural plain yogurt 
Method:

  1. add to a blender and blend, makes one large glass, add a dash of water if too thick.








Having so much fun with my parents here, went to a holi picnic on Saturday, an Indian festival where folks throw colored powder on each other so much fun. Jasmine wasn't impressed though and wouldn't get involved Roshan was a good sport as you can see he he. For Easter we went to church then a friends for a potluck lunch with a lovely spread, ham, salads, and deviled eggs. I made a salad with roasted asparagus, bulgar wheat, veggies, feta and zataar really nice, my first time using it and its a healthy choice, whole grain and rich in protein. On Wednesday we head to Omaha to see family and I am talking on Social Media on Friday, busy busy :-) 

Follow along for foodie finds on facebook and twitter :-) I often post here more, as can do on the go from my phone when finding time to blog is hard. 

wee man reaching for the Easter eggs :-) we were blessed with some British ones from Mum and Dad and my sis and bro in law. 




Granddad 


this was so much fun, and I am easy to spot in this snap. I am like the honorary Indian I joined the local club to educate our kids on that part of their culture. 

Have a wonderful start to the week everyone 

Hugs 

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

Comments