Carmel CA and the 17 mile road





Today we visited the aquarium in Monterey very good, but a tad crowded for me, the one in Virginia beach is equally good.

After Monterrey we grove to Pacific grove lovely area and quiet. Here you can drive along the famous 17 mile road to Pebble Beach the historic golf area. This was a stunning drive along a wild coastline complete with sea lions, sea otters and wonderful scenery be sure to take your time and have strolls to soak it in.




Lovely little cottage





Sea lions






Wild flowers








Thistle this reminded me of Scotland where I grew up

We ended the drive in Carmel a cute little town with the most gorgeous gardens very English :-) I guess the cool climate helps the flowers






Traditional English sweet shop, although expensive as a Brit had to get some to stock up for when I get my cravings of home !












Amazing homes and gardens





Thanks for joining us :-) home tomorrow to NC

Have a lovely start to the week

Hugs Rebecca
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments