Salmon with a Chive, Ginger and Lemon butter glaze


This wonderfully simple recipe was inspired by the back of the salmon package. Have you ever looked at recipes on food packages? I even cooked tofu according to a recipe on the pack of tofu the other day. So next time you pick up a food item have a wee gander at the recipe and use it to inspire your recipe. 




Ingredients:

  • two salmon filets
  • 3 tablespoon of butter softened
  • about 6 pieces of chives finely chopped
  • 1/2 a teaspoon of minced ginger
  • 1/2 a teaspoon lemon rind and a squeeze of juice
Method:

  1. mix in the ingredients into the butter 
  2. brush into the salmon and bake at 300 for 10 minutes 
  3. then put on broil for 5 minutes 
I served the salmon with cous cous mixd with peas and broccoli don't you just adore simple meals like this :-) 






Garden update




I found my first green bean tonight better late than never :-)


and just had to share this picture of some amazing sunflowers I saw when I was out walking the other day

Have a great start to the week 

hugs 


Bookmark and Share
Pin It


Comments