Zucchini Fritters




I made my first zucchini fritters recently with the huge zucchini that grew in our garden. Growing up in the UK I had never had these before. I know they are popular here in the States and so happy to have joined the fritter club:-)



Ingredients:

  • 1/2 a very large zucchini grated and patted with paper towels to remove moisture or two wee ones
  • one egg
  • 1/4 of a cup of plain flower
  • one tablespoon of panko
  • a dash of salt and pepper
Method:

  1. grate the zucchini and try to remove moisture with paper towel
  2. add beaten egg, salt and pepper, flour and panko and mix well
  3. form into patties and pan fry in olive oil for about 3-4 minutes on each side
  4. enjoy 
These were so good and easy to make, folks tell me sweet corn fritters are also tasty. I think I may make them again and add some crab meat with a little cajun seasoning :-) 



What are your favorite fritters and do you have any recipes to share hint hint :-) 

hugs

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

Comments