Mini Meyer Lemon Pies



This is a simple dessert and I enjoyed it, similar to a key lime pie but with lemon, its a good idea to combine the juice of regular lemon with Meyer lemon so its not too sweet. My hubby found it too sweet but I will let you make your mind up :-)




Ingredients:
  • 4 digestive biscuits crushed
  • 2 tablespoon of butter
  • about 2/3 of a can of condensed milk
  • 1/2 juice of one lemon and 1/2 meyer and a slice for garnish


Method:

  1. crush the biscuits mix with melted butter, line a couple of ramekins 
  2. and bake for 5 minutes at 350
  3. meanwhile mix lemon juice with condensed milk 
  4. add mixture to ramekins and put in fridge over night or at least 4 hours 
  5. garnish with a lemon slice 




What is your favorite way to use Meyer lemons ?


I am going on local TV again in the morning getting creative with panini's :-) will share a link when I get one 

Much Love 


Bookmark and Share
Pin It

Comments