A Special Hot Chocolate




After reading this blog post about George Washington's hot chocolate cup I just knew I wanted one, I found this cup on etsy its German from the 1800's and thought I would make a special wee chocolate in it. I made chantilly cream, whipped cream with a dash of vanilla and used Cadbury's hot chocolate from the UK. Once in a while we need to treat ourselves to a special drink and sit and sip.







and remember ....

This week I have been active in social media fighting to keep licensure for registered dietitians in North Carolina no idea why they would want to remove it but its bad for the public and dietitians. We all banded together used social media and contacted senators and its OK now :-) 

Hope your all having a great week 

Hugs 

Bookmark and Share
Pin It





Comments