Indian Potato Chips




These potato chips are easy to make and bursting with spicy flavor. They could be a nice snack but really they shine when eaten with dal. My hubby often makes them. I made these when my parents were here I have fond memories of the day as we all played musical chairs for the first time the kids loved it. 


Ingredients:

  • about 5 potatoes thinly sliced either with a knife or a mandoline
  • salt to taste 
  • one teaspoon masala powder or any desired curry powder
  • about a tablespoon of canola oil
Method:

  1. slice the potatoes 
  2. coat the slices in masala powder, salt and a little oil 
  3. heat a little oil in a hot pan and lightly pan fry about 3 minutes on each side until crisp.



Served with cauliflower dal, stay tuned for a dal recipe :-) 






and check out the blossoms on my fava bean plants exciting, love gardening 

Have a great weekend everyone 

Hugs 

Bookmark and Share
Pin It



Comments