Tips to Make Good Chapatti's



I ate the chapatti's with black Channa and veggies

I have been making chapatis a few years now and slowly they are improving, through trail and error this is what I have learnt
  1. Make the dough and let it sit for 1 hr
  2. Add yogurt to the dough to make it softer
  3. Use a very flat dosa pan to cook them
  4. Press down the sides and turn it as cooking to trap air inside to make them puff up
  5. Roll thinly as it puffs up better
  6. Try and Try again, folks from North Indian and Pakistan make these everyday, practice makes perfect.


Little Jasmine is going through a stage that she doesn't want me to feed her and she likes to throw it on the floor, also she doesn't want to be in her high chair now I understand the issues around feeding parents had as a dietitian he he!
With patience and understanding of her independence things will get better I am sure.

Please comment with your tips then they will get even better,

have a wonderful weekend all,

love


Comments