Notification texts go here Contact Us Buy Now!

Award and Fun Food Facts

Blogger Nayeem


The lovely Faiza of Faiza Ali's Kitchen gave me this award, she has a great blog with lovely cooking and has recently joined a middle eastern cooking group, check out her blog.

You have to say 10 honest things about yourself, and pass it along, since this is my third award this week, I know I can't believe it. I will pass it along later. My hubby came home at 1 am so happy and our darling Jasmine woke up happily wanting to chatter away to daddy but I could not get her to go back to sleep till 3 am and she woke at 6 am. So my little head hurts will nap this afternoon for sure!!!

10 honest things about me
  1. I have dark blonde hair
  2. I adore chocolate I bit too much
  3. I am a good dancer he he he and Jasmine has now got the rhythm
  4. I didn't used to like spicy foods now I can't get enough
  5. I am a Christian, not the best but try anyways!
  6. I was born in Lincoln, England
  7. I have a younger brother
  8. I am very blessed with a great family and friends, and love making new ones LOL
  9. I am struggling to think of anything!!
  10. Love you all
I am giving Faiza the friend award

and here are some fun food facts, as I love these.....
  • When Coca Cola was first produced it was a green colour.
  • In the United Kingdom Indian restaurants employ more people than steel making, mining and shipbuilding industries put together!
  • Chop Suey was invented in New York City not in China.
  • In the USA Americans eat about 18 acres of pizza a day!
  • The soft drink '7-Up' got it's name from the inventor who had already rejected six other names for the product.
  • Britons eat, on average, 2.2 curries per week - spending £2.8 billion on the hot stuff every year!

Source:http://www.comedy-zone.net/triviazone/humans/fast-food-trivia.htm

إرسال تعليق

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.
NextGen Digital Welcome to WhatsApp chat
Howdy! How can we help you today?
Type here...